Rules were created to have a good gameplay for all players, to create friendly atmosphere and in accordance with fair-play principles.
1) All it counts is to have fun for all players, but in line with the rules stated here
2) You have to fulfill map goals - for Rush it is to destroy / defend M-coms, for Conquest it is to capture / defend flags
3) We do teamplay, individuals chasing for frags or playng "lone-wolf" will be kicked, non-responsive one's - will be banned, If you are not giving support - not disarming armed M-com - you could be recognised as frag-chaser.
4) Swearing, insulting or abusive behaviour is forbidden! We are cheking chat logs frequently i we are banning arbitrarily abusers - permanent BANS - we never lift them
5) Stupid comments, whining and music over voicechat = temporary BAN => Permanent BAN if individual is annoying
6) We appreciate communication and information exchange in game - so spotting (Q key) is mandatory, you are communicating using chat or VOICE (when available), temporary you can use our Mumble server
7) Severs are administered by players who appreciate fair and skillful gameplay. High K/D is not constituting your skillfulness. If you want to be admin you can apply through our forum. Applications through PM's (Personal messages) will not be considered.
8) You are not chellenging admin decisions during the game or you will be kicked from the game, disputes with admins are allowed only using our forum. We are alwasy reading forum, no post will be left unanswered, oh, maybe not always - accusations not making any sense are not bothering us at all ...
9) Cheaters, exploiters and non-responsive individuals will get permanent bans (those ones are never lifted !!!) Same thing applies to individuals exploiting map errors.
10) Temkilling and destroying own objects (M-coms) will be punished --> BAN
11) Advertising other portals, servers, clans (and so on) is prohibited -> permanent BAN
12) [Deleted due to game engine evolution]
13) You are not spotting? (Q key) - KICK / BAN
14) You dont throw first aid kits, you are not reviving? -> BAN
15) You dont supply ammo? -> KICK/BAN
16) You are not supporting with motion sensors? - KICK
17) When you are taking vehicle from respawn far from battle zone and you are not waiting for co-player to give him a ride -> you have weaken your team! - KICK
18) You are not repairing vehicles as an engineer? -> KICK/BAN
19) You are taking helicopter as a pilot without skills to drive it or you are not waiting for passeners? -> BAN
20) You are changing team to the winning one -> BAN
21) Baserape - kampienie w głównej bazie (nieprzejmowalnej) przeciwnika, zabijanie na spawnie, podkładanie min i C4 pod pojazdy w bazie w trybie Conquest -> BAN czasowy!
21) Baserape - camping in the main enemy base (uncapturaple, "UNCAP"), killing on the spawn, setting mines and C4 under vehicles within the base in the Conquest mode -> temporary BAN!
22) If there is too many snipers (recons) - admin asks to change class. If it is not helping ... the weakest sniper (recon) is kicked from the server.
In-game you can do a lot of things which are hard to be put in discrete ruleset, judgement of misconduct or game style of a player is executed on the spot by admin. What does it mean? Because of "battle heat" and "fog of war" actions are judged in subjective manner. But due to the role ... on the server admin is ALWAYS right. He is making judgement call. Penalties are not severe. You should treat kick as a reminder.
If you come back after being kicked from the server and want to swear or whine about it ... you better give it up ... admin will get rid of you for good ...
Do you want to have a good gameplay? Report rules abusers on our forum in the BANY section.
Want to be an admin? Apply in the thread admini
in the corresponding server thread in the forum, but first familiarise with the admin guide for the BC2 (in Polish ..sorry.. use Google Translator).